Do you own a camera that is just sitting inside the closet, or one that you only use for the print button?
How nice would it be to have shot that image on the wall yourself?
Finally get to know your camera.
Beginners course photography in 6 lessons.
- Anyone who wants to get more out of his or her camera
What will you learn?
- You’ll get to know your camera manually
- No automatic mode, but using the M mode you determine how you will take the photo
- Light, composition, moment
- White balance, motion blur, focus
- ISO values, aperture and shutter speed
- Min 6 max 11 people
- Incl coffee, tea, cookie
- 5 theoretical lessons and 1 practical lesson
- At home assignments, which you hand in the next lesson
- €200 per person
What do you need?
1, 8, 15, 22 October theoretical lesson 19:30-21:30
October 12th 09:00-11:00 practical lesson in the forest
October 19th practical lesson from 10:00-13:00 at the Orchideeënhoeve
New dates coming soon!interested